Don’t you wish there was a product that can do what it actually claims? Something you can do once, and it’ll last the life of your RV. Finally, a product gives you a beautiful looking roof, solves all your leaks, makes it easy to apply, and the company will stand behind your purchase for the life of your RV. You can do your application in half the time, giving you more time to enjoy your investment. You’ll be proud of a job well done. Don’t be afraid to brag a little when everyone asks how you got such an amazing RV Roof.
- Remove old, flaky caulking. Can coat over well adhered non-silicone caulking.
- Ensure a clean, dry, and dust-free surface before application: power washing and biodegradable cleaner. A clean surface is the most important part of the prep. Acetone is a good final cleaner to wipe the roof down with before starting your application.
- Repair vents, laps, joints with RV Flex Repair Caulking Lap Sealant (Self-Leveling) and/or RV Flex Repair Tape.
- Paint a heavy coat around edges, vents, skylights…. where a roller cannot access.
- Apply Sealant to the entire roof in a heavy coat as soon as possible. Generally within 2 -4 hours.
- When you can work on the first coat, repeat steps 4 and 5 perpendiculars within 24 – 48 hours to achieve your final coverage.
- No Solvents or VOC’s
- Apply 40F (5C) and rising
- Use for aged EPDM Roofs, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood
- For newer EPDM Roofs, use EPDM Primer first
- For Fiberglass, rough surface first
- Curing varies by temperature and humidity
- Stir well before use
- Keep lid on while working
- If skinning occurs, remove skin and stir
- Two year shelf life
- 1G Final Coverage – 60 square feet
- 5G Final Coverage – 300 square feet
- One 5G pail will cover a 30 foot RV Roof
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
LIFETIME WARRANTY & GUARANTEE – No other RV product on the market compares to our RV Flex Repair’s Quality or Lifetime Warranty
RV ROOF MAINTENANCE – The easiest, most efficient way to complete your RV Roof Restoration in 1 weekend is with the RV Flex Repair System; Compatible with RV Flex Repair Self Leveling Caulking Lap Sealant and Roof Seam Tape
ECO-FRIENDLY PRODUCTS – Ziollo professional-grade RV Roof Sealant non-hazardous formula is safe to use indoors and outdoors, non-toxic to you, your family, or pets
WATERTIGHT SEAL – RV Sealant prevents leaks with its waterproof and breathable seal that will not shrink and stays flexible
WEATHER PROTECTION – RV Roof Sealer is an easy roll-on application for lasting results with your RV upkeep; Coating works on a variety of surfaces, including EPDM Rubber Roof, Metal, Wood, and Fiberglass blocking dirt, dust, and moisture