Don’t you wish there was a product that can do what it actually claims? Something you can do once and and it’ll last the life of your RV. Finally there is a product that gives you a beautiful looking roof, solves all your leaks, makes it easy to apply and the company will stand behind your purchase for the life of your RV. You can do your application in half the time giving you more time to enjoy your investment. You’ll be proud of a job well done. Don’t be afraid to brag a little when everyone asks how you got such an amazing RV Roof.
- Remove old, flaky caulking. Can coat over well adhered non-silicone caulking.
- Ensure a clean, dry and dust free surface before application. Power washing and biodegradable cleaner. A clean surface is the most important part of the prep. Acetone is a good final cleaner to wipe the roof down with before starting your application.
- Repair vents, laps, joints with RV Flex Repair Caulking Lap Sealant (Self-Leveling) and/or RV Flex Repair Tape.
- Paint a heavy coat around edges, vents, skylights…. where a roller cannot access.
- Apply Sealant to the entire roof in a heavy coat as soon as possible. Generally within 2 -4 hours.
- When you can work on the first coat, repeat steps 4 and 5 perpendicular within 24 – 48 hours to achieve your final coverage.
- No Solvents or VOC’s
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Apply 40F (5C) and rising
- Use for aged EPDM Roofs, Fiberglass, Metal, Wood
- For newer EPDM Roofs, use EPDM Primer first
- For Fiberglass, rough surface first
- Curing varies by temperature and humidity
- Stir well before use
- Keep lid on while working
- If skinning occurs, remove skin and stir
- Two year shelf life
- 1G Final Coverage – 60 square feet
- 5G Final Coverage – 300 square feet
- One 5G pail will cover a 30 foot RV
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
LIFETIME WARRANTY and GUARANTEE – This RV Roof Sealant will last the life of your RV and keep your living area cooler
LAST ROOF SEALANT YOU’LL EVER USE – Do it right once and never do it again
NON HAZARDOUS, NO SOLVENTS or VOC’S – Compatible with RV Flex Repair Self-Leveling Lap Caulking Sealant and RV Flex Repair Seam Tape
100% SOLIDS – RV Sealant will not shrink and stays flexible. Mold & Mildew Resistant
USES – RV Roof Sealer, EPDM Rubber Roof, Metal, Wood, Fiberglass