It can be applied in hot, cold, wet and dry conditions. For best results, apply the tape to a clean surface at room temperature:
- Remove any silicone.
- Remove any loose caulking or flaky coatings that are not silicone. If it’s adhered well, you can apply the Tape over it.
- Clean well with alcohol. Ensure clean, dry surface before applying.
- Keeping liner on tape, cut tape to desired size. Tape size should be larger than the repair area, extending beyond all edges.
- Remove the release liner and place tape over desired repair area
- Continue pulling release liner as you lay flat working in small sections. Tape cannot be repositioned once applied.
- Rub entire surface of the tape aggressively, especially the edges.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Canopus RV Roof Sealant Tape instantly and permanently stops leaks in all RV roofs, vents, skylights, slide-outs, windows, awnings, holding tanks, tents and more! Waterproof sealant tape provides a permanent bond that seals out air, water and moisture. It protects your RV from extreme weather
Seal any rip, tear, or open seam in any surface with this sealing tape. You can also use it to repair low pressure pipes and hoses, to seal around venting systems, screw heads and air conditioners in a breeze.
Sticky Repair Tape has an extra thick adhesive layer and UV resistant backing. Super sticky and flexible features allow you to install it on most of surfaces easily. This waterproof tape can be widely applied in sealing RVs, RV Roof, Campers, Awnings, Gutters, Metals, Motorhomes, Trailers and more!
Also compatible with plastic, metal, aluminum, rubber, wood, vinyl, glass, steel, acrylic and much more. Does not stick to silicone. It remains flexible in cold temperature
Easy to Use and Long Lasting: Peel backing off the waterproof tape, lay gently. Adopted premium Butyl, this sealant tape ensures self-priming seal and long-lasting usage.