How To Ues:
1. In case of damage, cover the area with scotch tape to prevent moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
2. The damage must be repaired as soon as possible to avoid the spread of small cracks.
3. Ideal application temperature is 60 to 90 ° f (15 to 32 ° c). Glue will dry under uv light.If there is no uv light, please repair the glue in the sun.
4. Surfaces must be clean and dry for proper repair.
5. Do not expose the glue if it is not needed.
6. This step is important! To reduce the risk of chemical contact with skin and eyes,
wear safety glasses and gloves when using this product.
1 x repair resin
5 x cure strips
1 x sleeve razor blade
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
This kit is designed to provide vehicle owners the necessary information and tools to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields.Allows anyone to fix a damaged windshield or window.
This kit should only be used on bulls-eye, spider web, star damages, and some combination breaks smaller than 1 inch (25 mm) in diameter. This kit will not repair surface pits larger than or cracks longer than 3/16 inch (5 mm).
Easy to use – takes only minutes; Repairs all types of laminated windshields
Minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks and stops them from spreading; Advanced resin formula, Good for multiple repairs
If the damage(s) are in the Driver’s Primary Viewing Area (DPVA), as described in the ROLAGS, owners should have their windshield inspected by a professional glass repair technician to determine whether the windshield should be repaired or replaced.